Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Interview

It was my intention to review a movie today. However, I had a little excitement and decided to share that instead.

Donald Pennington is a Content Provider on Associated Content. He seeks out Content Providers to interview for his pages and does a wonderful job.

I am honored today that he chose me as one of his subjects.

You can read the interview, Phyllis Cunningham is Just Cool! by clicking the title.

I am humbled by the company I am keeping. Donald has interviewed some of the most exciting authors on AC and I am honored to be in company with them.

Some other CPs that Donald has interviewed are Michelle L Devon, author of my previous book review, The Path, theBarefoot who writes very helpful articles, always delivered with humor, another funny guy David Marin writes humorous articles that make you think, even his poetry will catch you raising an eyebrow.

If you would like to contribute content and get paid for your efforts you can sign up with AC and start today, just click here.

Perhaps we'll soon see your interview show up in the pages of Donald Pennington!

No comments: