Monday, March 17, 2008

The Path

I think it is only fitting that I start with my most recent read. As usual, I am behind the pack, ever catching up.

Category:
Books

Genre:
Health, Mind & Body

Author:
Michelle L Devon

I am not a big fan of poetry. That's just me, I usually just don't get it. Ms. Devon accentuates her chapters with her own lovely verses.

After pre-empting each chapter with verse, Ms. Devon shares her own life lessons as she moves through her own path and awakening. Her life lessons are inspirational, to say the least, and she shares with her readers in open, heartfelt style. Ms. Devon invites the reader to "step out of their comfort zone" and join her on her path.

The only thing I can say that I disliked about this book is the paper color. I think it is likely an effort to "go green", but it was hard for my poor vision to see well and I required a lot of extra light.

Overall I found this to be an inspiring read and will recommend it to my friends.

Available on Amazon, you can order a discounted copy directly from Ms. Devon here.

1 comment:

Victoria Willame said...

I forgot to mention how much I love your pic. Great site. I will keep my eyes open for your reviews.